Welcome to the Meyn Mamvro Archive
This archive, when complete, will contain all one hundred copies of the magazine from 1986 to 2019. So far, issues 1-40 have been uploaded (March 2021).
They are available in pageflip format and also as downloadable PDF files for keeping, easier reading or printing out.
The archive is available at no charge. You may download and keep PDF copies for your own use.
Meyn Mamvro has been published regularly three times a year since 1986. The one hundred issues contain a wealth of original material about the prehistory and ancient customs of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
the magazine of ancient stones and sacred sites in West Penwith, Scilly and wider Cornwall
Elsewhere on the Meyn Mamvro site:
Tips for using this archive
- Look through the Contents on the next page - this shows the articles in each issue of Meyn Mamvro.
- Then a detailed Index covers specific subjects from all 100 issues.
- The Themes section contains collected articles on subjects such as stone circles, fogous or Arthurian traditions.
- Each issue of the magazine has its own page. You can flip through it on-screen and/or download a PDF copy to keep or print out.
- This site can be viewed on a mobile phone but it's best on a computer.
June 2020: Site opened, issues 1-10
August 2020: Issues 11-20 added
September 2020: Specials section improved and expanded
November 2020: Issues 21-30 added
March 2021: Issues 31-40 added; index and Specials updated